About Stacey O
Stacey grew up in lush Aotearoa NZ and at the age of 21 she swiftly made a beeline for London where she lived the ‘London dream’ and co-founded Meringue Girls, an innovative baking brand with girl power at its core. Meringue Girls popped off fast, getting private orders from the likes of Dior, Chanel and Stella McCartney, publishing two cookbooks and food styling for Italian Vogue.
Despite the roller coaster success of the business and a whirlwind marriage (at just 22 years old), the work-hard, play-hard lifestyle started to take its toll on her wellbeing.
Stacey suddenly started experiencing severe anxiety, debilitating exhaustion, lack of libido, and her hormonal health was all out of whack - acne all over her neck, back and chest, heavy painful periods, and unpredictable highs and lows.
She was depressed, her marriage started to collapse, she struggled to find the capacity for anything, she didn’t feel comfortable in her skin and she found herself becoming resentful of her business and friends.
She decided enough was enough. With little to no body awareness, she started researching how to heal herself naturally.
Walking to her East London bakery one morning, one poignant audiobook shook her to her core.
The author explained women in today’s society, especially business women, are living mostly in their masculine energy (goal orientated / go go go / stuck in the mind) and neglecting their healthy femininity (playful, intuitive, surrendered, fluid).
This was the ‘aha’ moment that made her realise she was living excessively in her masculine and it was time to follow her feminine flow.
Stacey left her business 6 months later and set off to travel the world. The next 3 years of her life were dedicated to re-discovering and nurturing her femininity. She studied ancient embodiment teachings, sold the company, ended her 5 year marriage, and moved back to NZ.
She is now passionate about women’s health and is here to support you in discovering your innate power, experience more freedom within your body and reconnect you with your femininity.
Resonate with her story and feel like you might be a perfect fit?
Work with Stacey
- Sensual Embodiment Graduate, Australia
- Level 1 & 2 Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Graduate, International School of Temple Arts, Australia & NZ
- Yoga Teacher - 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Course at Akanda Yoga, Rishikesh, India
- Dancing Eros Graduate, NZ
- Co-founder / part-owner of multiple successful businesses with a collective social following of 200,000 (Stacey O, Lou Wellbeing, Meringue Girls, The Village)
- Over 5 years experience healing her own mental and hormonal health
- Facilitated hundreds of women 1:1 and in workshop settings
- Featured on multiple podcasts and interviews around burnout, women’s sexuality and empowerment including Juliet Allen's ‘Authentic Sex Podcast’ and Bumble's What ‘We Call Love Podcast’